Bryan Roth over at This Is Why I’m Drunk has invited me to take part in his Six-Pack Project. The idea here is that six beer bloggers in 6 different states choose six beers to represent their state. I was busy when round 1 went by, but you can check out the results from North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia/DC, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Besides us this round also features:
- Illinois by Grant of Hop Brained (focus on Chicago – rest of state coming in July)
- Maryland by Oliver of Literature and Libation and Douglas of Baltimore Bistros and Beer
- New York by Lacey of Once Upon A Stein
- Kentucky by Tom and Carla of greater Cincinnati’s Hoperatives
- California by Max from The Beginners Brew
The hope that when you go to one of these states, you’ll be able to pull up a quick list of what to get along the way. I know I’ll be checking that North Carolina list when I head for the Outer Banks next month!